Pleasant Corners is an unincorporated community located in Heidelberg Township in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania. Pleasant Corners is located at the intersection ofPennsylvania Route 100 and Pennsylvania Route 309 between New Tripoli and Schnecksville. It is part of the Lehigh Valley region of the state.
Jacob Holben erected a foundry in 1850 and the settlement was named Holbensville. In 1857, it was renamed "Pleasant Corners".